The purpose of the PTSA Teacher Grant Program is to provide funding to enrich and enhance students' educational experiences and well-being in the school setting, to support teachers in their creative and innovative thinking, and to provide a critical link between the PTSA and the school faculty.
- There is no upper limit to $ amount requested, however we prefer to award many smaller grants.
- Money will be granted on both merit and a first come, first served basis.
- Teachers may apply for more than one grant.
- PTSA membership is required. Join Radford’s PTSA for $15.
- Turn in completed requests to the PTSA mailbox in the front office.